0800 046 7345 [email protected]

Other Services London

Along with the sap calculations, you might also be asked to obtain an air tightness test and water calculations. We also offer these services. So for prompt service and best prices in London call us today or obtain a quote.

Get Quote

London Air tightness Test

Draughts and air leakage in properties is responsible for a lot of lost energy. That’s the reason it’s a requirement for new dwellings to be designed to a specified standard and achieve specific targets of air tightness. We will arrange your air tightness test in or around London. Your sap Assessor will confirm what levels need to be achieved, or possibly a figure could be specified on the building plans. Your Sap Assessor will then let you know what target your test needs to reach compliance. This figure will depend on the construction and also other elements which have gone into the building of the dwelling.

Preparing for the test is an important factor. This will help you gain a pass the very first time, therefore preventing extra costs by having revisits. Your building envelope needs to be in a finished state (in a position to be occupied), i.e. doors, windows (any cladding if applicable) should be fitted.

  • Skirting boards fitted and sealed Door and window thresholds and frames are sealed
  • Light fittings fitted and down lighters sealed
  • Sockets and Light switches fitted
  • Access panels and loft hatches fitted
  • Bath panels fitted and sealed Plumbing fittings permanently sealed
  • Door and window thresholds and frames are sealed
  • Plumbing fittings permanently sealed

For the very best prices in London e mail us for a quote for your project.

Water Calculations London

Screen of sap softwareWater calculations are required under Part G of the building regulations. Under this regulation:

Reasonable provision must be made by the installation of fittings and fixed appliances that use water efficiently for the prevention of undue consumption of water.

It also states that the consumption of water per person must not exceed 125 litres per day or in certain cases, 110 litres per day if planning permission was given stating this.

To show the above, you need the water calculations.

Contact us for a quote on your project.

Energy Performance Certificate

 An energy performance certificate or EPC is a document that illustrates the energy efficiency of a property it also lists suggestions that could be made to improve its rating. It’s a legal document that is required when selling or letting a property. The Sap calculations provide the underlying data that produces the EPCAn Energy Performance Certificate would usually be required by building control if Sap calculations are done for any new build or a dwelling change of use.


Get A Quote, Or Call Us For Advice